Learn how Facebook and Instagram can help build and grow your business in our training workshops.
Yonder Media is the social media marketing partner for many blue chip brands. View our brands here. We have been running social media marketing campaigns since the day Facebook opened their advertising opportunities to marketers in 2006 and have since become a Facebook Marketing Partner. The experience gained by partnering with these brands has taught us how to take social media marketing to the next level and how to meet, and exceed, our clients' business objectives. To date, we have won multiple national and global awards for our skills in the optimal utilisation of digital as a key marketing channel.
Register for a half day Facebook and Instagram training session from 9am - 1pm at our Centurion office
the 28th of March 2019.
What will you learn?
- Facebook & Instagram in numbers
- The shift in consumer behavior and how they use Facebook & Instagram
- Creative examples, best practice and inspiration
- How to create a blue print (marketing plan) that will allow you to use Facebook and Instagram optimally to reach your business objectives
- Why it is important to have a Facebook Business page, how to set up a Business page as well as best practices
- How the Facebook & Instagram ad auction works
- Why you should not “boost” your posts
- Get step-by-step instructions for using Business Manager, from creating your account and adding assets, setting up a campaign and reporting
- How to ensure that your marketing efforts break through the clutter and reaches the right consumer at the right time with the right message through
- How to use free Facebook and Instagram tools to create thumbstopping creative
- How the ad review process works and what to do if your ad is disapproved
- How to create a Facebook pixel and implement it on your website so that you will be able to retarget users on Facebook and Instagram that visited your website
- How to create custom and lookalike audiences
- The importance of remarketing
- How to use the Facebook audience insights tool
- How to measure what matters during and after your campaign to assess your success
Limited time special pricing.
Your price today for a limited time is just R3 500 ex VAT per delegate.
Group discount: R3 000 ex VAT per delegate for 5 delegates.
Book now space is limited.
If, after completing the training session you don't feel satisfied with what you've learned, simply contact our team and we'll happily refund 100% of your money in FULL.
Future training sessions (Dates TBC) will focus on:
- Lower funnel conversions (Lead Generation and Conversions)
- Facebook Pixel events and conversion tracking
- Facebook Dynamic Ads
- The power of Facebook Bots
- Setting up a Facebook Shop
- Set up Facebook Catalogue
- The power of Canvas, Collection & Lead Ads
- Google Search (How to run AdWords) to compliment your Facebook and Instagram strategy